Psychology students are encouraged to apply their knowledge and become empowered to make responsible and thoughtful decisions regarding human behavior and development. Studies focus on the biopsychosocial issues that determine and influence an individual’s actions and thought processes.
Students can broaden or focus their degree based on their career goals. NDC offers four concentration areas, including:
- Clinical and Counseling
- Psychology of Special Populations
- Psychology as a Science
- Social and Organizational
The Notre Dame College BA in Psychology Online Advantage
- Accredited by the NCACS
- Affordable tuition ($440/credit hour, $250 for active military)
- Delivered online
- Work at your own pace
- Courses taught by full-time expert faculty
Submit a free information request form to find out whether you qualify for this unique advantage.
Psychology Degree Outcomes
Upon completing the psychology major, students will be able to apply basic research methods in psychology and synthesize information in a critically-minded manner. Graduates recognize and respect the complexity of sociocultural and international diversity and develop insight into their own and others behavior and the mental processes behind that behavior. Furthermore, successful graduates will be able to effectively apply self-management and self-improvement strategies, as well as actively participate in their career planning and development.
Psychology careers include
- Mental health counselors
- Marriage and family therapists
- School and career counselors
- Social workers
- Substance abuse counselor
For more information on careers in the Psychology field, click here.
Graduates of NDC’s Online Bachelor Degree in Psychology are prepared to work in diverse and various fields. By applying the skills gained in their course of study, graduates are uniquely posed to effect change not only in their own lives, but in the lives of those around them. Psychology is a fascinating field that is still very much in its infancy. Psychology offers a rewarding career opportunity for those who aren’t afraid to ask the big questions.
NDC admits students who demonstrate the potential for outstanding scholarship as well as a commitment to integrity. Admissions decisions are made on a case-by-case basis upon completion of an admissions interview and review of previous coursework. A minimum overall GPA of 2.5 is required for full admission to Notre Dame College.
- Application for undergraduate admission
- Official final high school application stating date of graduation
- Official transcripts from all college level coursework
- Admissions interview
How To Apply
- Complete our free online application
- Complete the Official Transcript Request form and fax it to 1.800.273.2512
- Complete an interview with your Enrollment Counselor.