The online RN to BSN program at Notre Dame College (NDC) is based on a core body of knowledge that includes both the science and art of the nursing discipline. The liberal arts approach to NDC’s curriculum is fundamental to the development of well-rounded professionals and serves as an effective framework for the ability to solve complex problems and address the health needs of society.
The Notre Dame College RN to BSN Online Advantage
- Accredited by the CCNE
- Affordable tuition (only $295/credit hour)
- Delivered online
- Accelerated courses (8 week terms)
- Courses taught by full-time expert faculty
Submit a FREE Information Request Form to find out whether you qualify for this unique advantage.
Nursing professionals who earn a BSN degree online can increase their earnings and build their career in various areas of nursing and other health-related fields. NDC nursing graduates rank our program consistently higher compared with other online BSN programs in Ohio.
BSN Careers include
- Primary care nurse manager | Nursing staff development director
- Nurse case manager | General registered nurse
- Clinical nursing manager | Clinical audit manager
- Nurse manager | Hospice care program administrator
- Nursing director | Behavioral health program manager
Notre Dame College prepares nursing professionals to function in a variety of settings, including hospitals, clinics, schools, public health institutions and other community organizations. Students are well-equipped to protect, promote and optimize individuals’ health and well being, prevent illness and injury, and alleviate suffering through proper diagnosis and treatment. BSN degree graduates are also encouraged to add value to the nursing profession and become advocates of care for individuals, families, communities and populations.
RN to BSN students enrolled at Notre Dame College can start their bachelor’s program in the fall, spring or summer semesters. NDC accepts applications on a rolling basis. Students of the online BSN program can enroll part-time (fewer than four courses per term) or full-time (four courses or more) based on their professional and personal schedule.
Depending on previously earned college credits and course load per term, students could complete the degree in as little as 16-18 months.
The Admission Committee of the Notre Dame College Division of Nursing is looking for Registered Nurses who are serious about advancing their nursing careers to the next educational and professional level.
- Complete online application for admission to Notre Dame College
- Associate Degree or Diploma in Nursing – program must be accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75 or higher
- Verification of an active RN license in the state of residence
- Completion of prerequisite and support courses with a grade of C or higher, must be completed prior to graduation from the RN to BSN program.
- Official transcripts from all college-level coursework