Welcome to Notre Dame College Online!
Thank you for your interest in Notre Dame College Online! Notre Dame College admits students who demonstrate a potential to excel and an appetite for rigorous academic work. Notre Dame College understands that every student is unique. That’s why each applicant’s credentials are individually evaluated with consideration of academic record, entrance examination performance and evidence of an aptitude for success in college studies. In the spirit of its mission, Notre Dame College opens its arms to students of diverse religious, racial, educational and socioeconomic backgrounds, various ages and personal experiences.
Requirements for admission vary by program. For an in-depth look at student requirements for entry into a course of study, check out NDC’s admission requirements by program.
- Associate of Arts in Business Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Arts in Education (ECE)
- Bachelor of Arts in Education (MMIS/K-12 Licensure)
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Graduate Certificates in Security Policy Studies
- Master of Arts in National Security and Intelligence Studies
- Master of Education
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
- Teacher Education Evening Licensure (TEEL)
- Certificate in Intelligence Analysis
- Certificate in Competitive (Business) Intelligence
- Post Secondary Enrollment Option Program (PSEO)
Notre Dame College has a fair and generous policy for transferring academic credit earned within the preceding five years at a regionally accredited college or university. Course work completed more than five years ago at a regionally accredited college or university is evaluated on a course-by-course basis.
NDC accepts college credits from regionally accredited institutions of higher learning. Credit at NDC is contingent upon the following factors:
- The student must have received a grade of C or higher.
- The course(s) must have been taken above the 100 or 1000 level.
Prospective transfer students may need to provide course descriptions and a syllabus to determine the equivalency to Notre Dame College courses.
In order to graduate, transfer students will need to complete at least 32 credits at Notre Dame College and abide by all other graduation requirements. Each student is assigned a faculty advisor to ensure the student meets all academic requirements.
Fax transcripts to (800) 473-2512.
Contact Admissions Office
Finn Center for Adult, Graduate and Professional Programs
Notre Dame College
4545 College Road
South Euclid, OH 44121
Notre Dame College reserves the right to deny admission to any applicant who does not meet its admission standards.