Professionals who hold a bachelor’s degree or other advanced education credential can earn a licensure to teach in the state of Ohio through Notre Dame College’s Teacher Education Evening Licensure (TEEL). A career transition is easy with NDC’s accelerated TEEL program, which allows you to become a teacher in Ohio in 18 to 24 months. Furthermore, NDC’s pre-service teachers consistently rank in the top 25 percent.
The Notre Dame College Online Advantage
- Accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools and the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education
- Affordable tuition ($485 per credit hour)
- Delivered online
- Courses taught by full-time expert faculty who act as career and academic guides
Learn more about earning your TEEL from Notre Dame College for a career transition into the field of education.
The licensure program curriculum prepares students for success in the following areas:
- Early childhood (grades PK through 3)
- Middle childhood (grades 4 through 9)
- Adolescent or young adult (grades 7 through 12)
- Visual arts (grades PK through 12)
- Spanish (grades PK through 12)
- Mild to moderate intervention specialist (grades K-12)
Notre Dame College’s TEEL online program is an affordable and convenient choice for advanced education and teacher preparation to earn a teaching license in Ohio.
- Complete online application
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- Minimum undergraduate grade point average of 2.75 on a 4.00 scale
- Official transcripts for all college work
- Names and contact information of two professional references
- Completed application for admission form
- Individual interview (Please contact the Graduate Admissions Office at 877-NDC-OHIO, ext. 5173 or by email at email@example.com.)
- Copy of official transcript
How To Apply
- The admissions office evaluates transcripts on an individual basis. During the transcript evaluation, the admissions office determines acceptance of credits and identifies specifics for remaining coursework.
- Send official transcripts of all college coursework
- Complete and submit the Notre Dame College online application for admission.