If you’re looking to launch a new career or expand your skill set for career advancement, a graduate certificate may be the best option. A Graduate Certificate in Security Policy Studies from NDC is a cost effective way to quickly refocus your career. Comprised of four streamlined classes, you can earn a graduate certificate online in just two semesters. NDC offers four areas of concentration in security policy from which to choose. The courses in each certificate will transfer into a Master of Arts in Security Policy Studies program if you wish to continue working toward a degree after certification.
The Notre Dame College Graduate Certificate in Security Policy Studies Advantage
- Accredited by the NCACS
- Affordable tuition ($540 per credit hour)
- Delivered online
- Accelerated courses
- Courses taught by full-time expert faculty
Submit a free information request form to find out whether you qualify for this unique advantage.
- Biodefense, Science and Technology Security Analysis
- Transnational Threat Analysis
- Strategic Intelligence and Risk Assessment Analysis
- Terrorism and Critical Infrastructure Analysis
Security Policy Careers
Completing a graduate certificate program through NDC equips workers with the skills needed to launch or advance a career in security policy. Careers include:
- Federal law enforcement agent
- Border patrol officer
- Policy analyst
- Homeland security specialist
- Immigration officer
- Intelligence analyst
The Graduate Admissions Committee seeks well-rounded students who demonstrate a
sincere interest and desire to make a positive impact on the field of homeland security,
intelligence and emergency management. NDC will consider applicants who meet or
exceed the minimum requirements below for admission:
- An overall cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher from a regionally accredited institution. NDC welcomes applicants who hold a bachelor’s degree in any field of study.
- Ability to demonstrate effective communication skills through the interview, writing sample and relevant work experience.
How To Apply
Complete our free online application
Complete the Official Transcript Request form and fax it to 1.800.273.2512
Complete an interview with your Enrollment Counselor