A global economy is forcing businesses to work smarter and think strategically in order to stay competitive on a worldwide scale. Professionals are needed who understand what makes businesses succeed in a fast-paced, unpredictable economy. Competitive intelligence is essential to long-term success in today’s business world.
Businesses are looking for professionals with an ability to gather information ethically and provide strategic analysis to understand market trends and behaviors, competition, economic changes, global cultural and political conditions, and consumer habits.
The certificate program exposes students to economic, communication and market research courses. Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or a related field to enroll in the certificate program.
The Notre Dame College Online Advantage
- Accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools
- Affordable tuition ($975 per course/$3,900 for the complete program)
- Delivered online
- Courses taught by full-time expert faculty who act as career and academic guides
Learn more about earning a Certificate in Competitive (Business) Intelligence from Notre Dame College for a new, specialized career in business and intelligence studies.
Today’s global economy is creating a demand for competitive intelligence professionals within large and small corporations nationwide and across the globe. These companies need research, analysis and predictions regarding future competition.
Competitive intelligence careers Include:
- Competitive intelligence analyst
- Pricing and competitive intelligence specialist
- Market and competitive intelligence manager
- Market research and competitive intelligence executive
- Intelligence specialist
- Intelligence collection analyst
- Global competitive intelligence senior advisor
- Competitive benchmark analyst
- Competitive intelligence underwriting analyst