Notre Dame College’s associate in business administration degree is ideal for professionals looking to jump-start their education and business career. The online Associate of Arts in Business Administration offers an accessible and collaborative learning environment through challenging curriculum designed using best standards.
The Notre Dame College Online Advantage
- Accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools
- Affordable tuition
- Delivered online
- 64 credit hours for completion
- Courses taught by full-time expert faculty
An associate degree helps build a foundation for future learning and is a versatile degree option for students seeking career advancement in a variety of professional fields. Start your education now and discover diverse career opportunities.
Business Administration Careers Include
- Administrative services manager
- Real estate agent
- Advertising or marketing manager
- Financial manager
- Human resources specialist
- Loan officer
- Management analyst
- Computer information systems manager
- Construction manager
- Health services manager
- Sales manager
- Event planner
- Personal financial advisor
Graduates of Notre Dame College’s online Associate of Arts in Business Administration program will be exposed to many key business principles in areas such as accounting, entrepreneurship, marketing, management and economics. Students are educated in a liberal arts tradition to think critically, evaluate important issues and analyze complex processes.
NDC admits students who demonstrate the potential for outstanding scholarship and a commitment to integrity. Admissions decisions are made on a case-by-case basis upon completion of an admissions interview and review of previous coursework. A minimum overall GPA of 2.5 is required for full admission to Notre Dame College. Notre Dame College requires the following from each student seeking admission to associate degree programs:
- Application for admission
- Official final high school transcript stating date of graduation
- Official transcripts from all college level coursework
- Admissions interview
Academic transcripts must be submitted to Notre Dame College directly by the issuing school in order to be considered official.
How To Apply
- Complete our free online application
- Send all official transcripts
- Complete an interview with your Enrollment Counselor